I lost my account/progress? What should I do?
Have no fear! There are several ways to get your progress back.
Please follow these steps:
- Open Dungeon Boss.
- If necessary, play through the tutorial to reach the town.
- Tap the level badge in the upper-left corner.
- Tap the Options tab.
- Tap Show Account.
- Choose the option that applies to you:
- To re-connect to your Facebook account: tap Sign in with Facebook.
- To re-connect to a Big Fish account: enter the email address and password associated with the account, and then tap Sign in.
- To re-connect to your Google+ account: tap Sign in with Google+.
- Follow any additional sign in prompts.
- If Dungeon Boss successfully recognizes your account, the game will restart. A menu will appear, asking if you'd like to restore your old account or replace it with a new one.
- Tap the Restore button.
- Tap the Yes button.
That's it! You should be raiding dungeons again in no time.
If these steps do not work, please contact Customer Support and share the information listed in the next section.
I did NOT link my account to Facebook, Big Fish or Google+:
Please contact Customer Support, and share as much of the following information as possible:
- The username for your old account
- The level you reached on the old account
- The new DBID (in-game ID) that appears in the game
- The approximate date you last played on the old account
With these details, we'll do everything we can to help get your account back to you.